Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon Unveils New Website with Unique Design Elements
Scott Shadfar, MD has launched a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery website featuring a viewer-friendly design, customized layout, in-depth procedural information, and more.
Indianapolis, IN — Dr. Scott Shadfar, a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Indianapolis, recently announced the release of his practice’s newly enhanced website. The site is intended to be an inclusive educational tool for individuals seeking information about rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, cosmetic injectables, and a variety of other surgical and non-surgical aesthetic facial procedures.
Outfitted with a responsive website design, Dr. Shadfar’s new site automatically reformats to fit the precise screen dimensions of the specific Internet-compatible device on which it is accessed, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. Other distinctive features of his website include:
- A unique, screenshot-esque layout that minimizes the amount viewers need to scroll when browsing through internal pages.
- Several page headers featuring models photographed by Dr. Shadfar himself.
- Procedural pages containing in-depth overviews of all surgical and non-surgical treatments offered at his practice.
- A doctor biography page highlighting his education and credentials.
- A continually-updated blog that serves as a resource for the latest news, specials, and procedural information at his practice.
- An extensive gallery showcasing before-and-after pictures of previous patients.
Ultimately, Dr. Shadfar says he is proud to present current and prospective patients with a website that accurately mirrors the quality and aesthetics he aims to employ throughout all facets of his practice, and he hopes people interested in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery will use it as a trusted educational resource when contemplating treatment.
About Scott Shadfar, MD
After graduating summa cum laude from Oklahoma City University, Dr. Shadfar earned his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, where he graduated in the top of his class and was elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha national medical honor society. He then went on to complete his residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of North Carolina, followed later by a highly coveted fellowship program under internationally-renowned facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Stephen Perkins, MD. In addition to being actively involved in medical research within his field, Dr. Shadfar is member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is available for interview upon request.
Scott Shadfar, MD
170 W 106th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46290